Friday, November 4, 2011

first friday recap

What a fun night! Once again, First Friday Art Walk was great. Things were a bit slow early in the evening, but then things got busy and stayed that way until after 8. People were friendly and I got a lot of wonderful feedback, especially for my newest painting, which is called "Sole Mate"...it's a painting of my favorite shoe, the Fluevog "Mini Gorgeous".

I'm sorry to report that Jen of Interactive Tarot (www.interactivetarot.net) couldn't make it tonight, but I was very happy to have my dear friend Heather Goulette of Monarch Massage (www.monarch-massage.com) there for the whole evening! Heather was offering discounted chair massage (first 5 minutes free, $1 per minute after that, 15 minute minimum) and people were really enjoying it. There was a very cold wind blowing tonight, but Heather had a heated pad on her massage chair, and boy, was that nice! She is planning on coming in December as well, so if you're curious, please stop in. Who couldn't use a massage during the holiday season?

No comments: