Friday, September 26, 2014

today's the day!

Today is the 10x10 Brunswick AND the final Art Walk Lewiston/Auburn of the season! I can't be in two places at once, but my work can...so if you're in the L/A area (and you're looking for an excuse to have a cupcake!), then stop by The Cupcakery (97 Lisbon St., Lewiston), where I have four paintings on display! If you're in the Brunswick area, come to the 10x10! This is always a fun (and VERY well-attended) show: it's so big, it takes place in TWO different buildings! This year, my work will be in the Morrell Meeting Room at Curtis Memorial Library. Doors open at 6pm, so don't be late if you have your eye on something in particular! Plus, it's for a good cause: all work is priced at $200; $100 goes to the artist, $100 goes to Arts Are Elementary! How can you go wrong? Speaking of Curtis Memorial Library: thank you, once again, for promoting my work! You are awesome. :)


special sneaky-sneak-preview!

No comments: