Tuesday, May 9, 2017

it's VANtastic


I’m having my eighteenth Brushstrokes With Impact™ “Paint-a-Thon” (entitled VANtastic 2)! On Saturday, May 13th, I will be setting up my easel at Wild Oats Bakery & Café (149 Maine Street, Brunswick) and painting from roughly 8:30am-4:30pm. At the end of the day, the completed painting will be raffled off, and 50% of the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to ArtVan. Raffle tickets can be purchased in person for $5 each or 3 for $10. I will also have a small “pop-up” show of my art at Wild Oats Bakery & Café and 10% of all my art sales (excluding magnets, but including totes) from this show will be donated to ArtVan. Please contact me via email (maria@brushstrokesbymaria.com) for raffle information. Here's the link to the Facebook event page:


*cue announcer voice* "But wait, there's more!"

Here’s a NEW twist (due to popular demand from people who want to participate from a distance): Would you like a print of the painting I will be creating on Saturday? Do you like surprises? For $20 plus $5 shipping, you can get a signed, unframed, 6” x 6” giclee print mailed right to your door! Please allow 30 days for the prints to be made and shipped. The painting won’t fully exist until the end of the day, so I can’t tell you exactly what it will be, but if you’re reading this, chances are, you have an idea of what my work looks like! Prints can be purchased via PayPal (https://www.paypal.me/BrushstrokesByMaria), and of course, 10% of all print sales will be donated to this month’s cause, ArtVan!




No comments: