Monday, February 28, 2011

come together

Even though February is the shortest month of the year, it usually feels like the longest one because of the weather...but not this year. It has nothing to do with the weather this time, though. It has everything to do with the First Friday Art Walk. I really want to get some new stuff ready for this coming Friday and it seems like I've had less time this month to do so, but that's okay. Thankfully the last few days have been productive ones. I have been sneaking away to my studio whenever I get the chance and working on different things. I was able to start and finish a brand-new collage, start another new one (which I hope to complete in the next couple of days), and put the finishing touches on a collage that had been sitting around, waiting for the right ingredients to come along. I have also been plugging away at this year's birthday painting and, with some luck and some more time in the studio, I should have it ready for this month's show. It's nice when things can come together quickly. Fingers crossed that it keeps happening!

No comments: