Monday, November 9, 2015

'tis the season...

It's November already! It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here...and you know what that means: holiday shows are right around the corner! Let the promotion begin. 

The Five Rivers Arts Alliance Art Festival & Sale (formerly ADAA) is THIS WEEKEND! I will be at the group show at Coleman Burke Gallery inside Fort Andross, right next to Frontier. There will be food (including a cash bar courtesy of Frontier on Friday night), music, and over twenty artists participating. I will have paintings, mixed media/collage, prints, magnets, and holiday cards! Get your shopping done early and support local artists at the same time! Here's the info:

*Friday, November 13th, 5pm-8pm
*Saturday, November 14th, 9am-4pm
*Sunday, November 15th, 1pm-4pm
Coleman Burke Gallery (next to Frontier)
Fort Andross, 14 Maine St., Brunswick, ME 
www.facebook.com/events/872213262886132/

The poster, featuring artwork by Polly Smith! 


 PLUS: Tune in to WCME on Friday, November 13th at 8:30am to hear me interviewed (along with Jane Knox, another Five Rivers artist participating in the show)! If you don't live in Brunswick, don't fret: you can listen online! Here's the link: www.radio9wcme.com. It's funny: when I first heard that Five Rivers was looking for participating artists to speak on the radio, it was the night before Terry and I went to San Francisco. I was feeling so excited, I didn't think twice about volunteering...and now I'm getting a bit nervous! I guess that's a good thing, right? Wish me luck!

My solo show at The Gorham Grind will be up for just a little while longer (Saturday, November 14th), so if you haven't gotten there yet, you still have a chance! This awesome little coffee shop in the heart of downtown Gorham is worth visiting. You MUST try the Rocket Fuel! 
118 South Street, Gorham 
207-839-3003

Fueling up with Rocket Fuel! 

December is shaping up to be a busy month as well, including shows and surprises! Stay tuned for details! 

No comments: