Monday, January 3, 2011

new year, new venue!

Hello and Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2011 is filled with wonderful things for you and everyone you love. I am very happy and excited to share some news with all of you. As some of you know, I am the senior designer for Closet Factory of Maine as my "day job". Well, Closet Factory is in the process of moving their office/showroom from Presumpscot Street to the heart of Portland's Arts District, and my boss has generously offered wall space to me so I can display my work and take part in Portland's First Friday Art Walk each month! Please join me on Friday, January 7th, from 5 pm to 8 pm for my first opening reception at the new Closet Factory office. The new address is 647A Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101; we share an entrance/front foyer with Princess Nails. Start off the new year with some art, food, and wine!

No comments: