Friday, May 6, 2011

(art) walk this way

Well, another First Friday has come and gone! Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by tonight (Jen, Heather, Erica, Rebecca, Linda, Jeremy, Sabrina, and Eric, just to name a few). The evening started out slow but got busier later on. I'm trying to think of ways to get more foot traffic to come in...I have a sandwich board sign outside, I have a sign in the window and signs on the doors, but I feel like people still don't know I'm there (either that, or people are clustered together on one part of Congress Street and just don't venture outside that area). I'm listed on Portland's First Friday Art Walk website (www.firstfridayartwalk.com), but perhaps there are other places I should look into. Anyone out there have any ideas or suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to see you next month...same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments: