Sunday, March 17, 2013

the jury is in

I'm happy to report that I will have paintings in two different juried shows coming right up! The first is the Maine Open Juried Art Show at the public library in Waterville, and the second is "Play" at the Harlow Gallery in Hallowell. I have never participated in either show or had my work on display in either of these towns before, so I really don't know what to expect...but I'm looking forward to finding out. The opening reception for the Maine Open Juried Art Show is Tuesday, March 19th, from 6 pm to 8 pm (show runs through April 19th), and the opening reception for "Play" is Friday, April 5th, from 5 pm to 8 pm (show runs through April 27th). If you're curious about checking either show out, here are some links:   www.watervillemainstreet.org 

http://www.harlowgallery.org

 

No comments: