Tuesday, April 12, 2016

nurture nature

In case you were wondering (and even if you weren't), my fifth Brushstrokes With Impact (tm) "Paint-a-Thon" event is happening this Saturday, April 16th! I will be at Frosty's Donuts (54 Maine Street, Brunswick), and I will be painting from 8am-4pm...an early start for me (eek!), but not for the fearless bakers at Frosty's: they will have been there for four hours before I arrive! Anyway, I'm calling it "Every Day Is Like EARTH DAY," and the charity I will be donating 50% of the raffle ticket sales (and 10% of all art sold, excluding magnets) this time around will be the Cathance River Education Alliance! I am a VERY big fan of the Cathance River Nature Preserve trails in Topsham, and I am happy to be able to show my support for what they do. I hope to see you on Saturday...and if you can't be there in person, you can always show long-distance support by purchasing raffle tickets online ($5 each or 3 for $10)! Here's the link: https://www.carii.com/#/fundraising/every-day-is-like-earth-day.

In other news, I was pleasantly surprised to see my work in this month's edition of The Cryer- not once, but twice! Not only are the photos great, but there is a wonderful article as well. Take a peek! Thank you again, Keith Spiro! It's nice to have your help and support.

community & collaboration! 

painting and grooving

Also, here's my most recent post for the Curtis Memorial Library blog...I hope you enjoy it! http://curtiscreativespaces.com/blog/

No comments: