Friday, March 4, 2011

in like a lion...

Tonight's First Friday Art Walk was great! The turnout was even better this month than it was last month, and since last month was better than the previous month, I'd say this is looking like a trend! It was a bit chilly but that didn't seem to stop anyone from coming out. Just think of how much busier it will be next month when it warms up! Lots of friends came by (thank you Jen, Mary, Erica, Heather, Rebecca, Jeremy, Sabrina, Echo, Jesse, Sy, and of course, my lovely husband Terry) to show their support, share some yummy food, and enjoy some lively conversation. I saw a lot of new faces too, plus some people who had stopped in last month remembered me and made a point to come by again. Jesse mentioned more than once that the food was better than what most other places had to offer, so I guess that helps matters as well! Perhaps I should have titled this post "come for the guacamole, stay for the art".

No comments: