Thursday, March 31, 2011

...not exactly out like a lamb

This has been one crazy busy month! Lots of good stuff has been happening, most of which I've already blogged about (participating in the Empty Bowls Supper, my solo show at Biddeford Savings Bank, this month's First Friday Art Walk), but there's even more news: I am very happy and proud to announce that I have a brand-spanking-new-and-improved website! The address is still www.brushstrokesbymaria.com, but the site itself has been completely overhauled and I am extremely excited about it. I want to take a moment to thank my very dear friend, the lovely and multi-talented Jennifer Moscone (www.interactivetarot.net), for designing and building my new website. Jen has brought passion, creativity, and a seemingly endless amount of ideas to www.brushstrokesbymaria.com, and I am eternally grateful for her help, her patience, and her guidance. We hope to add new content all the time, so please check back often!

No comments: