Wednesday, May 7, 2014

nice surprises

Look what I saw while I was returning my overdue library book the other day:

Perhaps if I'd returned my book on time, I wouldn't have seen this!

What a nice surprise! Thank you, Mike Gorzka, and the staff of Curtis Memorial Library for making my day with this cheerful, prominently-placed sign! Another nice surprise was that I didn't get fined for my overdue book. Woo hoo! 

Speaking of nice surprises (or should I say, "pleasant surprises"?), Janet Glatz posted this picture of me hanging my work at The Gallery At 11 Pleasant on her Facebook page the other day. I didn't even realize Janet had taken this picture, but I'm glad she did. I think it's always interesting to see photos of people absorbed in what they're doing, and I love seeing a show come together! 

"If I stretch back as far as possible, maybe that will help…"







No comments: